Monday, June 27, 2011

Dianne’s “I Am Beautiful Because…”

Dianne is a counselor in the Counseling Center downstairs from Women’s Services and submitted a statement for our project. She did her graduate work when her oldest was in first grade and has been a psychologist for 10 years here at BYU. She is an incredibly validating, open-hearted woman, and plus she rides her bike to work, which is supremely cool.

I hope I am as wise and kind as she is when I grow up.

Here’s her response to our prompt…

dianneDSC_0016bDSC_0042b DSC_0085bDSC_0095bDSC_0097b DSC_0099b
Dianne, it was a true pleasure.

P.S. I know I keep telling you about deadlines, but really, it’s not too late to submit your completion of the sentence to wsr@byu.edu for your chance to get your picture taken by yours truly! :)
I hope your Monday is wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment