Friday, July 8, 2011

Jerevie’s “I Am Beautiful Because…”

Jerevie is a graduate student at BYU right now and get this—she’s from the Philippines. As in she has only been in the states about five years. She is such a superstar.

It was so great, during our session a few girls passed by that I knew from my freshman year. They said, “Are you taking pictures for the I’m beautiful thing?” This thing is spreadin around, and I couldn’t be happier.

This is Jerevie and I don’t need to tell you how beautiful she is. You can just see for yourself right here on this very page.
jerevie DSC_0012b DSC_0010b DSC_0007b DSC_0050b DSC_0067b DSC_0065bDSC_0076b DSC_0077b DSC_0086b DSC_0110b DSC_0119b DSC_0144b
I love meeting strong women who are learning to love themselves and documenting that strength. AGHHH my job is awesome. the end.

1 comment:

  1. Gosh, these just keep getting better and better! She is gorgeous and just look at how that red brings out her skin tone. Lovely! Good job Brooke :)

    ReplyDelete