Tuesday, July 19, 2011

And the Winner is…

You all made it so hard for me to choose a winner for the love session—now I understand why people do it randomly. And while so many of you deserve a session for free with the one you love, I still have to feed myself, so unfortunately I can only give it to one person.

BUT. Before I announce the winner here is the wonderful, wonderful news for all who entered. I’m doing a very special thing for all of you because I think you’re just so great and you deserve wonderful pictures. If you book a session this week, your very exclusive, very temporary price will be $60 instead of $75. So let’s get celebratin’ your love and talk about a photo shoot for you! (Note that this discount is only available to those who entered the giveaway.) Also, that just means that you book the session this week, not necessarily that we actually DO the session this week. Sound good?

And now, for the winner of the giveaway, a big congratulations to…

AMBER!

Amber said:

amber

So hey girl hey, email me and we’ll make this thing happen! I’m so excited :)

No comments:

Post a Comment