Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The Brand-Spankin New Website/Blog!

Oy, peeps, I am giddy to tell you that my new website and blog are officially UP! Yahooo! Man oh man I have been waiting for this day in gleeful anticipation for a long time.
This means there won't be any more Brooke Schultz right here, so hop on over and check out the new loveliness!

New website: brookeschultzphotography.com
New blog: brookeschultzphotography.com/blog-main

There's already a sneak peak of my latest anniversary session over there,
and more of my little me-sesh with the husband coming soon! (It was quite hilarious. I'll have to tell you all about the crazy control freak I was, posing myself, obsessing about the lighting, and telling him what angles to use. HAH.)

Pop on by and say hello!

Happy Wednesday!

1 comment: